Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Holiday items


Can you believe it is already that time of the year. Time to break out the holiday colored glass and get busy with those craft fair favorites. Every time I have done a show, people have requested some beveled items, so I added these to the mix for this year.
Love this time of the year. The kid comes out in me. I enjoy the wonder of the holiday season, the family gatherings, the promise of the New Year, and the joy seen in the eyes of the little ones. The other bonus is I don't feel guilty working on glass cause the yard work is done till spring.
I designed the blue angle to fit some of the stamped wings that I had in inventory. Will be making them in different colors. The small angels are glue chip bevels 1 1/2" square. I designed these with glass wings, last year, so to change things up, I decided to use the stamped ones. They make lovely attachments to the top of a gift box.
New this year there is a group four (4) of candle cozies that I have designed as gifts.

No comments: