Sunday, June 7, 2009

Here is an update on the bevel panel that was started in March.
Well at long last I have been able to get back to doing glass. I soooo missed working on it. The darned MS was teaching me to adjust my plans again.
The inner panels are now all complete. Will be completing the assembly of them and the re-strip today, so that I can move onto the border pieces.
A word to glassers following this panel. I learned the hard way that bevels within the same box, or from box to box are not all the same size. This panel has 64 bevels. The frames were cut with the strip cutter using stops, had I not done it that way, I would have been blaming my cutting, (which really I thought was the problem, until I grabbed a few different bevels, only to find out that they fit right)
The plan is, is complete the panel by this evening. Fingers crossed.

No comments: