Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Getting ready for the holiday season






Been working on a few new items to add to the inventory for the holiday show season.




Here is this years version of my pocket mirror. This one is done with textured glass that I hand painted. I supply a small pouch to house the mirror.





I also make them in different colored glass and attach a cute dimensional item, like a kitten, or bow or such. They make cute little stocking stuffers.





I have also been making several different sized 3-d beveled stars. This one is about 7 1/2" long. I make them in varying sizes from 3 1/2" to 13 1/2"and several different colors.

They sparkle in the sun, and fill the room with a prism of colors.

Hard to believe that I have to start thinking about the holidays when I had to run the a/c today. But that will change by the weekend, supposed to be down in the 40's over night for several days.



No comments: