Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cutter's Mate

Just had to post a Thank you to the wonderful man who made it possible for me to continue doing stained glass. I was diagnosed with MS several years ago and was forced to give up my art passion at that time which was ceramics. I found this art form and it was love at first score. Well the MS plans your life sometimes and I was starting to have a difficult time scoring the glass and thought that I may have to give this up too. One day the UPS man dropped off an unexpected gift. A cutter's mate sent to me by someone I had never even met. He had read about my tough time and out of his golden heart he mailed me the entire setup. I thank him everyday and thank God for making such beautiful people. Ray, you don't have to blush, you are very very special.

No comments: