Friday, September 12, 2008


Well the glassing is on hold. The studio is in the middle of a huge makeover. When this project is done, I'll be back in the swing of designing and creating some new panels, a lamp along some interesting, and fun projects.
This project will have me burning the midnight oil attempting to get my pieces done for the up coming holiday shows. Whats the saying, "pulling my hair out".
I'll tell ya, it is amazing what you will find when you start pulling into walls. Makes you wonder how people ever got away with the things they pull. I am one luck lady that this place did not fall down around me. Thanks for visiting my blog, come back soon now, hear. JFA

2 comments:

stef said...

Keep up the good work! Just think of all the creations you will be creating after this project is accomplished!

Designs by JFA said...

Hi Stef, thanks. So what did you think of the blog over all.